Heyler Realty has been a thriving part of the Westside neighborhood for more than 90 years. Our talented and passionate team of real estate consultants will provide you with the most in-depth, personal consultation and advice.
We set ourselves apart with our commitment to our clients, our community, and our business. During this time, we are taking all safety precautions to ensure that both our buyers and sellers feel safe and secure.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
See how Heyler Realty is working with clients during the shelter-in-place ordinance:
- Contact-free Consultation. We can set up a virtual consultation with you to see how best we can help you with your home sale or purchase.
- E-signing. All contracts and escrow paperwork can be signed electronically.
- Virtual Home Viewings. For sellers, we will create a virtual tour of your home. For buyers, if no virtual tour is available, we can tour the home for you, or set up a time that works for both you and the seller to view the property safely.
- Gloves, Masks, & Shoe Coverings. Whether you are viewing a home or inspecting one, we wear gloves, masks, and shoe coverings at every appointment.
- Disinfecting. If both parties are OK with an in-person viewing, we will disinfect a client’s home once a buyer tour is complete and ask the seller to remain outside during viewing.
- Six-feet Social Distancing. We will adhere to the Los Angeles county’s six-feet social distancing guidelines.
- Support. We are here for you to answer any questions you might have about the California Association of Realtors protocols and contracts that protect YOU.
First and foremost is your comfort level. Please let us know how we can help make your real estate transaction the best it can be.
At Heyler Realty, we have your back.